Recipe provided by: Maribel Alchin
, MBA RD LDN - Meijer Dietitian and Healthy Living Advisor. For more nutrition information and a weekly menu, visit MeijerHealthyLiving.com
and MeijerMealbox.com5-Minute Marinade: McCormick® Grilled Moroccan Spice Chicken
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup Meijer olive oil
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons McCormick® Onions, Minced
1 teaspoon McCormick® Cumin, Ground
1 teaspoon McCormick® Turmeric, Ground
1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper, Crushed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1. Mix all ingredients except chicken in medium bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing.
2. Place chicken in large resealable bag. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Massage chicken and marinade for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with reserved marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Sea-Salted Kale Chips
1 lb. fresh kale, de-stemed, and chopped into large pieces
2 tbsp. Meijer Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ tsp. Meijer Sea Salt
½ tsp. meijer ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread kale onto baking sheet and sprinkle with oil, sea salt, and pepper. Mix well and spread kale evenly on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until kale gets crispy and lightly golden. Sautéed Veggie and Chicken Pizza
1 Whole Wheat Meijer Pizza Crust
1 Tbsp. Olive oil
1 small zucchini, sliced
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4” strips
1 cup red onion sliced thin
1 cup sliced mushrooms
3/4 tsp. McCormick garlic powder
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. McCormick Italian seasoning
1 1/2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
1 cup chopped chicken breast (from Meijer Rotisserie chicken)
3 Roma tomatoes, sliced 1/4” thick slices
Non-stick cooking spray
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Add oil to a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add onion, zucchini, and bell pepper; cook 3 minutes. Add mushroom and cook another 3 minutes and cook until vegetables begin to soften, stirring frequently.
3. Add Italian seasoning, salt, garlic and black