Advertisement

Blogs

Dave O'Brien

Host of Mornings with Dave O'Brien

Dave has been on the radio since 1985 and on the air in Indianapolis since 1996. He spent his childhood in California and Virginia, and graduated from the University of Virginia in 1989. Dave is married to Cheryl, a producer for Fox 59 WXIN-TV. The O'Brien’s have a daughter who spends most of her free time riding horses and playing musical instruments.

 

Nominations

2012, 2013, 2015 Country Music Association Best Radio Personality for Large Market Radio

2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 Academy of Country Music Best Radio Personality for Large Market Radio

2016 Marconi Radio Awards Large Market Personality of the Year

 

Awards

2013, 2014 Indiana Broadcasters Association's Spectrum Award for Best Radio Personality in Indiana

 

Blog | 7:30 Senseless Survey | Artist Interviews | Morning Mindbender

 

More posts from this author

Dave O'Brien's 7:30 Senseless Survey! 7 Questions! Audio titled Have You Ever Dropped An Eve While Eve’s Dropping
According to a new survey, 80% of singles say it’s not OK to do this on social media before a first date. Follow the other person or like any of their posts You have to take it slow on social media. Only 20% of singles wouldn’t mind if a first date liked their social media posts...
Dave O'Brien's 7:30 Senseless Survey! 6 Questions! Audio titled Do You Think South Korea Will Serve ‘Seoul’ Food at the Olympics
According to a new study, American teenagers' self-esteem and happiness has dropped sharply since 2012 and researchers say it's because 73% of teens now own one of these. A smartphone The study found that the more time a teenager spends with their smartphone, the more they...
#tWINNING Week 4 of infant swim lessons is here! Every week the kids have made progress but we haven’t been able to finish the class with both of them in the pool yet. Last week Carter made it through the entire class and really enjoyed it. Hadlee struggles last week and was out...
Dave O'Brien's 7:30 Senseless Survey! 7 Questions! Audio titled Do You Know Anyone Who is Allergic to Snow
According to a new survey, 19% of Americans are perfectly happy with how much of this they get at work. Pay 19% of American workers think they get paid enough for the job they do. The other 81% of us would like more money and 47% plan to ask for more money this year. The average...
Dave O'Brien's 7:30 Senseless Survey! 9 Questions! Audio titled Do You Think Abe Lincoln Would Have Liked Monster Trucks
According to a new survey, 14% of Americans say this is the only reason they watch local television. For the weather forecast Yesterday was National Weatherperson Day (whatever that is!) and 14% of Americans say their local weather person is the only reason they watch local TV...