Dave O'Brien

Host of Mornings With Dave O'Brien, Dave has been on the radio since 1985 and on the air in Indianapolis since 1996. Dave is married to Cheryl, a producer for Fox 59 WXIN-TV. The O'Brien’s have a 12 year old daughter who spends most of her free time riding horses and playing the stand-up bass in her school orchestra. In 2012 Dave was nominated by both the Country Music Association and the Academy of Country Music as Best Radio Personality for Large Market Radio. Dave spent his childhood in California and Virginia and graduated from the University of Virginia in 1989.

Blog | 7:30 Senseless Survey | Artist Interviews | Morning Mindbender

More posts from this author

According to a new survey, 49% of people who do this outside of the workplace say they have learned new skills from it that make them a better employee. (Volunteer)
According to a new survey, 60% of working Moms and 52% of working Dads say this is difficult to do. (Balance work and family)
According to a new study, 52% of employees say this is the number one thing they like about their workplace. The other 48% of employees say it is the number one thing they do not like about their workplace. (Their coworkers)
According to a new survey of singles, the number one relationship deal breaker for men was a woman who had a disheveled appearance while the number one deal breaker for women was this. (Laziness)