WEEKENDS (starting in June)
Born and raised on a dairy farm near Waukon, Iowa (brother and nephew still are milking on it). Proud of CMA, ACM, and Hall Of Fame awards at home!
• 44 years in country radio
• Four years in Madison Wisconsin with WMAD
• Time at KSO Des Moines
• Awards include two CMA Large Market Personality of the Year trophies, One from the ACM again for large market personality of the year.
• In 2004 was inducted into the Country DJ Hall Of Fame
• Still loves George Strait and Reba. Big fan of Kenny, Blake, Luke, and Dierks. If it has steel guitar, banjo, or fiddle I’m probably gonna like it!!
• Love to read mysteries, cook, and look at me eat!
• Favorite travel destination is Las Vegas. I love the vibe of downtown Fremont Street so try to get rooms there.
• Favorite food is Italian. Love that pasta and red sauce!
• Favorite TV shows: Chopped on the Food Network, Love It or List It on HGTV, the Sunday suspense thrillers on Lifetime on Sunday afternoons are cool too.
• I have been known to indulge in a dirty martini once in while. Red wine is good and an ice cold beer hits the spot too.
• Sylvia and I have one pet, Coco one very spoiled cat!