Lauren Alaina Joins 'Dancing with the Stars'
Photo Credit: Dave Kotinsky / Getty Images
Lauren Alaina will compete on Season 28 of Dancing with the Stars and I've never wanted to watch and vote for any reality show as much as this.
"Mirror, Mirror on the ball," the PUNderful country star started in her announce... "Surprise!!!"
We loved seeing everyone rally behind her in the IG comments. Lindsay Ell, Cassadee Pope, Brittany Aldean, Abby Anderson, Tenille Townes, and so many more of her country music sisters have Alaina's back (and vote)!
We especially love the support of her boyfriend, comedian John Crist, who better be front row wearing a shirt with Alaina's face on it, or we might help her look for her "Next Boyfriend"—ooohhh! Just kidding, Crist. Kinda. He commented, "You're so beautiful babe! (also can you never wink like that around me thanks)." We'll see if it's in our budget to send you a shirt with that wink you love so much from Alaina's DWTS announcement ;)
Other competitors she'll be going up against include:
- Christie Brinkley, supermodel
- Ally Brooke, former member of Fifth Harmony
- Hannah Brown, 15th season lead of The Bachelorette
- Karamo Brown, co-host of Queer Eye
- Kate Flannery, Meredith from The Office
- Ray Lewis, NFL Hall of Famer
- Kel Mitchell, comedian/actor from Kenan & Kel
- Lamar Odom, two-time NBA champion
- Sean Spicer, former White House press secretary
- James Van Der Beek, Dawson’s Creek alum who costars on Pose
- Mary Wilson, member of The Supremes
After taking a season off, DWTS will return Monday, Sept. 16 at 8pm on ABC.
Who's already hoping they'll choreograph a dance to her hit song "Ladies in the '90s"?! WE ARE!
Come HANK IT UP with Lauren Alaina in Indy at 8 Seconds Saloon on January 18!