Advertisement

Morning Mindbender

According to a new study, parents can influence their children’s taste in this only up through the age of ten. Music Parents can influence their children’s taste in music only until about the kid’s 10 th birthday. After that, the kid will start to discover their own music. That’...
According to a new survey of American adults, when asked to describe the holiday season with one word, this was the most common answer. Stressful About 75% of American adults find the holiday season stressful. I’d like to find out what the other 25% are doing so I can steal...
According to a new survey of millennials, 81% say they are annoyed when their smartphone does this. Rings with an actual phone call 81% of millennials say they hate getting an actual phone call on their smartphones. The number one reason is that a phone call is too time...
According to a new study, the average adult consumes twice their normal amount of this over the holidays. Alcohol For adults who drink, their average consumption increases by 100% during the holidays! The main reason is that 69% of adults say they do a lot more socializing over...
According to a new study, the longer a couple has been married, the fewer of these they have. Disagreements or petty arguments The study found that minor disagreements tend to fade away the longer you are married. As couples age together, the level of humor and affection goes up...
According to a new survey, 49% of married Americans say their spouse has no idea how much money they spend on this. Christmas shopping Nearly half of married couples do not tell each other how much they plan to spend or wind up spending on Christmas shopping. My wife and I never...
According to a new study out yesterday, the American Academy of Pediatrics suggests parents of toddlers should skip buying their children these types of toys this Christmas. Anything electronic The group of doctors recommends skipping any kind of electronic toys for children...
According to a recent survey, when asked what their dream job is, 25% of American workers answered this. The job they are currently doing! 25% of American workers say the job they are working is already their dream job! Either they got lucky and found an amazing job or their...
According to a new survey, 60% of single people say they think more about this during the holiday season than at any other time of year. Finding a date The majority of single people think about trying to find a date more during the holidays than at any other time of year. 46%...