Fresh Pick: Ashley McBryde
Mar. 26, 2019
Photo Credit: Danielle Del Valle / Getty Images
- Age: 35 years old
- Hometown: Mammoth Spring, Arkansas
- Ashley had self-released 2 albums and an EP before Eric Church discovered her music and called her a "whiskey drinking bada**".
WHY WE LIKE HER
- Her songs are honest and full of the traditional honky-tonk grit that we love.
- She works HARD. She spent 10 years in Nashville before landing her record deal with Warner Music Nashville. Now, that's commitment.
- She might be tough, but her songs are full of vulnerable lyrics.
- She fangirls over Hank Williams Jr. like the rest of us and told Rolling Stone that singing 'Family Tradition' with him was a "pee-your-pants moment".
Oh yeah, did we mention that she received a pretty awesome phone call from Carrie Underwood?
YOU'LL LIKE HER IF YOU'RE IN TO
BUILD YOUR PLAYLIST
Check out her special acoustic performance on our Texas Roadhouse Back Porch Live!
CONNECT WITH ASHLEY: