Fresh Pick: Tenille Townes
May. 15, 2019
"With the lyrical fortitude of Griffin or Lori McKenna, the soulful nature of Chris Stapleton or even Adele, Townes is paving ground all her own..." [READ MORE]
- Age: 25 years old
- Hometown: Grand Prairie, Alberta
- Tenille made the 45 hour drive from her hometown to Nashville at just 19 years old to pursue her music career.
WHY WE LIKE HER
- Her GUITAR. Tenille is covering a guitar in symbols from her forthcoming album and it's pretty amazing.
- Her favorite part about being a songwriter is breaking the barrier between artist and audience by writing (and singing) about the things we find tough to talk about.
- She recently covered Keith Urban's "Stupid Boy" and while it pays tribute to his style, she definitely makes it sound all her own.
YOU'LL LIKE HER IF YOU'RE IN TO
BUILD YOUR PLAYLIST
I Kept The Roses
Photo Credit: Danielle Don Arnold / Getty Images
CONNECT WITH TENILLE: